Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) provide professional services in all areas of immigration to Canada.
- Family Sponsorship (Spousal, Dependent Children, Parents and Grandparents
- Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and Federal Skilled Trade Programs
- Provincial Nominee Programs (BC, Manitoba, New Foundland and Labrador) – Skilled and Enterpeneur programs
- Quebec Immigration programs
- Federal Investor and Start Up programs and Self-Employment programs
- Student Permits and Work Permits
- Temporary Resident Visas (Student, Visitor or Worker)
- Super Visas for Parents and Grandparents.
Looking for the fastest way to obtain Permanent Residency Status in Canada?
FREE Preliminary assessment for Canadian Permanent Residency under Express Entry.
NOTE: Prescott Immigration keeps all information confidential and does not share it with any third (3rd) party as per Canadian Federal Laws and ICCRC Code of Professional Ethics.