PRESCOTT MENTORSHIP – SPECIAL 50 % OFF at the END OF LIVE WEBINAR – NO RECORDING WILL BE AVAILABLE.
DATE: October 20, 2021
TIME: 4 pm PST (Vancouver)
WEBINAR: WHEREBY VIDEO CONFERENCE
MAX: 100 participants
Please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM – 1st 100 RCICs will receive an email with the WEBINAR LINK.
“Helping Legal Professionals Leveling Up Their Immigration Practice”
5 pillars of Prescot Mentorship:
1. Legal Clinic (DAILY 1-hour sessions) by Experts on advanced topics and case studies and practical tips (recorded).
2. Legal and Practice Q&A (DAILY – 1-hour session) by Expert Panel – specific questions and answers – recorded.
3. Ask an Expert – unlimited written Q&A, How-To Articles and Videos
4. FREE UNLIMITED CPDs/MASTERCLASSES – advanced topics by experts. The Masterclasses will be 3 CPDs but it will have up to 10 hours and in-depth review and recorded material and resources. (NOTE: Non-Member fee is $80 USD per Master Class).
5. Building an online RCIC community and celebrating the RCICs’ success
About Spencer ISAAC, RCIC – of Prescott Immigration
Spencer Isaac has mentored over 400 RCICs (seasoned and new) since 2015. He has litigated before the IRB (IAD, ID, RPD, and RAD).
Spencer has focused on complex cases such as TRP/Rehab, PFL Admissibility (Criminality, Medical, Economic, Non-compliance), appeared before CBSA POE and Inland proceedings, and re-application of TR and PR applications.
He is passionate about sharing and has answered many questions on Capic forums, WhatsApp, and Telegram groups.
Spencer appeared as a Speaker at CAPIC NCIC Conferences for 3 years in IRB-related panels.
He has also conducted CPDs for CAPIC and Ashton College and Prescott Immigration and PICAC.